Had the most insane weekend of my life, sadly not in a good way!
Sprained my thumb Saturday, and got hospitalized Sunday with my daughter because she had chewed on a piece of glass.. Luckily she did not manage to swallow any of it before I had her spit it out. But we had to make sure, so they performed a check of her throat and stomach on the Hospital, luckily they found no damage.
We had to sleep out there and she was not allowed to drink or eat anything, it was horrible she woke up at 3 o’clock in the morning screaming because she was hungry and thirsty. We were allowed to give her a glass of water so she could fall asleep again.. It was the worst night of my life, not knowing if she had swallowed any of the glass and hearing her cry so heartbreaking and not being able to comfort her.
I am seriously looking forward to the Headbangers Ball tour now! Gonna be great to Rock Denmark two cities a weekend! \m/ Metal, party and no worries!! Hell yeah!!
See you there